Saturday, January 5, 2013

#5

I am grateful for the internet. Yup, that is correct, the internet.

I love to learn. I always have and the internet has helped me learn a lot. It has aided me in learning about other people. An internet chatroom is a great place to watch human behavior. It really gives some insight into the human mind and psychosocial behavior. In some cases, it can be a bit depressing but if one views it from a purely scientific standpoint it's very informative.

Also... if you know where to look you can get information about everything you'd ever want to know. Of course, the internet is also full of misinformation so you need to be able to distinguish between reliable sources and...well... crap sources. I spend a lot of time looking up things I wonder about or need to know. For instance, I just needed to quickly stop typing here and look up the average weight of pugs. That is something I wouldn't know off the top of my head (but will now).

The internet is an amazing thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment